Saturday, July 16, 2016

Song and the story behind

But piece by piece he collected me
Up off the ground but you abandoned things
And piece by piece he filled the holes that you burned in me
At six years old and you know
He never walks away
He never asks for money
He takes care of me
He loves me
Piece by piece
He restored my faith
That a man can be kind
And a father could stay

- piece by piece, Kelly Clarkson

"I hope that one day I would find the 'he' that also will restore my faith of a man called father"

P/s: Happy married life my dustbin. I hope Mr. F gonna take good care of you as much as your father cherish you. 

Sakinah mawadah wa rahmah

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

always annoy the others. i'm enjoy doing various things but obsess only to one kind of things. hold tight my Principe.