Friday, August 17, 2018

Song and story behind part 2


It's nice to know that you were there
Thanks for acting like you cared
And making me feel like I was the only one
It's nice to know we had it all
Thanks for watching as I fall
And letting me know we were done
He was everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
And all of the memories, so close to me just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending
Avril lavigne - Happy ending

I hope that one day my love story gonna end happily.

Cut.

Actual story

My adik pillow talk tying her knot!!!
Sorry ainaa the only bachelorate party you got from me was lepak in kinokunia.
And I dont even belanja u book because i am broke.

Barakallahulakum dik.
I remembered we shared there is a guy bla bla bla. With each other.
Somehow, only you ending your story with a marriage.

Akak praying for all the goodness and happiness in the world will be yours ainaa salim. Allah humma ameen.

May your marriage ship sailing with lots of patience, lots of faith and bravery. Ameen

May Allah bestows upon you sakinah rahmah and mawardah marriage. Ameen

Just remember to be grateful that your family and Allah swt blessed you to be with person you love. Cherish this.

There are people their family and Allah swt keep them away from their love ones. Remember this.

Mr. A, dont make ainaa cry or being too independence. I am watching you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

always annoy the others. i'm enjoy doing various things but obsess only to one kind of things. hold tight my Principe.