Friday, January 26, 2018

Terima Kasih

So, 'something happened'.

Thanks to you.
I just realized what I just realized of soooo many things.

What my mother's expectation for me, her concern and aguish.

All this while I only know her expectation for my study.

The differences between my mother acceptence of other people would say and how I dont give a damn what people even think about me. =)

Furthermore, you kind of open my eyes of what financial status I should have to have even a moderate wedding. Before this I have never think about it because marriage is on my almost bottom on my wishlist. -_-

Moreover, what has happened kind of teach me how to control my financial. As, I realized to marry you I need to have some amount of money so, I put aside my not important desire and to limit my lunch and dinner expenditure. Prior to this, I dont know I am capable of working, study and sleeping with stomach growling for food because I already over my budget limit for that day. I'm totally junkfood free too >_<

Besides, this situation has taught me to be a little bit discipline. If I want to cut down my food expenditure I need to pack my lunch and cook at home. To do so, I need to wake up a little bit early. And dinner i have to discipline make food at home instead of buying.

This situation also make me pay attention more to less fortunate people. It has taught me that my problem is smaller compare to others who suffer from physical impairment, loan problems, family problems and more.

I just know about myself. How I react to sadness and how long I need to bounce back to my previous self before you entered for a very short while.

Alhamdulillah for this valuable life lesson ya Rabb. And thanks to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

always annoy the others. i'm enjoy doing various things but obsess only to one kind of things. hold tight my Principe.