Saturday, October 6, 2012

Unplanned Post

Urimaniye.. (Its been a while) since my last post..

I had quit from working at the firm.
For good.

Which I decide to further my study.
Now, it is almost one month.
I am still struggle to adjust, adapt and learn.

I found that working is really helping me to understand life and working environment better.
Besides meeting new friends who are majority older than me, I experience great value of being subordinate, clique, or leader from others. 

New learning environment also taught me a lot.
The stress, surprise, discipline, routine is going to kill me. (jokes)
But seriously it put me in pressure situation.

P/s: should this post is to share some of what i had learnt. Somehow, i still dont understand what i learning so.. next time ok...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

always annoy the others. i'm enjoy doing various things but obsess only to one kind of things. hold tight my Principe.